Monday, August 21, 2006

we'll go down to the water's edge...

Life has been so full lately. I mean that in so many ways. The most obvious of late being that my hours seem to be filled up with things I have to do or places I have to be at all times. The blogging phenomenon usually happens when i'm forced to stop for a second by an outside force. This is where our story begins. Ok, it's not really a story at all. But, I'm somewhere...um... Cedar Hill, TN? I dunno. I could have just made that up. But, the RUF core group retreat is here this year. I know. I'm not in college. Get off me. A friend and supporter of Kevin and RUF owns this unbelievable houseboat on which we are now staying. It really is like a house.. but nicer than mine. i just can't believe how cool it is. jacuzzi. slide. huge grill, bar, tv, wireless internet, sleeps 15. I'm in one of 4 bedrooms I think. It's just crazy.

Now, I can't say for sure, but I don't forsee myself or anyone I may one day marry being able to afford anything like this...ever. So, I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. :) We took the ski boat out this afternoon. I tubed and got flipped off the back and then I drove the ski boat for a while and Robert skied. It was sooo fun. I miss driving boats and just being on the water in general. I think I could live on the water for a while. I'm just sayin.

well, it's 2am and i can't imagine that the person sleeping a few feet away wants to hear me type any longer than i already have, so i'm off to the land of wink and nod. night, kids.

No comments: