Wednesday, April 12, 2006

just a quick break

It's only 10pm and i'm about to fall asleep. i'm such a wuss. We worked on Dawson's art all day today. seriously. 10am - 6pm. but, it's pretty much done and it was a really fun day. just a bit of editing and a quick proofread and it's off.

Can I just say how much I love noiseland? It's really rare that you find a cd manufacturing company that you love. I think I've found one. Now that I've convinced Dawson to use them, this will be 3 records I've worked with them on and I still love them. It just baffles the mind. If any of you are in the market for such a service, check them out. they're a delight. www.noiseland.com


So, Rachel and I are working on starting a print company. One that will design and print tshirts and posters.... really bitchin ones. "wires and fires" Next week we decide on a logo. Fun times. Know anyone who needs the aforementioned products? holla.

I have a lot of work ahead of me tonight. I'm heading home for Easter on Friday. It makes this week a bit more stressful, but it will be good to see the fam and sit on the deck. sigh. i'm already excited. I just love to be outside. If I can spend as much time outside as possible, that would be greeeat. I wish I could see the display on my computer better in my backyard. maybe i should get those big shield things. hmmm.

danny masterson is an attractive, attractive man. i'm not one for the celebrity crush, but he's playing on celebrity poker right now and.... i'm just sayin. we should date.

alright. i've seriously got to get back to work. until next time, loves...

1 comment:

emily said...

oooo girl, I love me some masterson! he's fun to watch play poker too...way to have good taste. and I really mean good taste in life in general...your hair color, your celebrity crushes, etc.