Thursday, May 25, 2006

an open letter to jonatha brooke

dearest jonatha,

hey j-train. how have you been? it's been a lamb's age! I knew that you read my blog a lot, so i thought this would be a good way to contact you. anyway, i was watching some videos of you on youtube today. i remembered how good you and your band are at playing music. After I finished watching the videos, i read your latest journal on your website. It sounds like things are going well. That does my heart good after the money issues with the DVD (I hope I made it in most of the footage. If not, I'll be pretty upset, but I can't stay mad at you.) I think the itunes idea is a really great one. I was also thinking about how Goffrey Moore and Gerry Leonard are two of my favorite guitarists and they both have/continue to play for you. That's pretty sweet. So, I was thinking. I know I keep turning you down to go on the road with you guys and be your random instrument kid, but I'm reconsidering. I guess we're both different people than we were then, jonatha. you know what i'm talking about. well, anyway, just give me a call. I'll be ready.

Love and gyro pockets,
jordan

No comments: