Monday, June 16, 2008

half and half

My internal clock has been waking me up pretty consistently lately at 8:15. That's kind of wild if you think about your body waking up on it's own at the same time every day...no alarm.... no matter when you go to sleep. 8:15 every day. kind of mysterious to me.

Dropped by Katie's this weekend, and set out on an unexpected mission around town to upgrade her whole home studio. Saw Patty Griffin at the Mac store buying an iphone case. Good times.

In unrelated news, I'm 9077 days old.

This weekend perpetuated the luke-warm phase i've been in for over a week. I feel like i haven't been able to get motivated to work OR play in an unadulterated way lately. I can't just focus and work without ceasing or rest without thinking of to-do lists. The result is this weird half-life version of both. It's kind of dreadful and makes for a pretty compromised version of both. I've had quite a few deadlines fall around the same time which has lengthened the to-do list a bit. Maybe i just need to get over that deadline hump... Hopefully that will end soon.

No comments: